Nichole F. Cole, MD
|Nichole F. Cole, MD
Dr. Nichole Fleming Cole has been a resident and OB/GYN of Katy, Texas since 2002. She thoroughly enjoys treating women of all ages, as if they are family. Dr. Cole provides a personal and individualized approach to each patient, addressing their spiritual and medical needs. Dr. Cole has won the Patients' Choice Award from 2008-2012 and the Compassionate Doctor Recognition from 2009-2011.
Dr. Cole has special interests in adolescent gynecology, women's health issues, and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery. She has been an invited lecturer on Breast issues, Menopause and Hysterectomies for Memorial Hermann Hospital-Katy.
Dr. Cole lives in Katy with her husband, Robert, and beautiful daughters, Sydney and Sheldyn. She enjoys traveling to interesting places with her family, shopping, playing the piano, and is involved in her church.
- College / University: Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Degree: Bachelor of Science; Zoology
- College/University: Louisiana State University School of Medicine
New Orleans, Louisiana
Degree: Medical Doctor
- Internship/Residency: Christus-St. Joseph Hospital
Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Texas Association of Ob/Gyns
- Texas Medical Association
- Harris County Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- Christian Medical Society
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Christus St. Catherine Hospital
State of Texas
Click here to download our patient forms.