Nichole F. Cole, MD
|Nichole F. Cole, MD
Dr. Nichole Fleming Cole has been a resident and OB/GYN of Katy, Texas since 2002. She thoroughly enjoys treating women of all ages, as if they are family. Dr. Cole provides a personal and individualized approach to each patient, addressing their spiritual and medical needs. Dr. Cole has won the Patients' Choice Award, the Compassionate Doctor Recognition Award, and Best OB/GYN in Katy, TX Award.
Dr. Cole has special interests in adolescent gynecology, women's health issues, and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery. She has been an invited lecturer on Breast issues, Menopause and Hysterectomies for Memorial Hermann Hospital-Katy.
Dr. Cole lives in Katy with her husband, Robert, and beautiful daughters, Sydney and Sheldyn. She enjoys traveling to interesting places with her family, shopping, playing the piano, and is involved in her church.
- College / University: Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Degree: Bachelor of Science; Zoology
- College/University: Louisiana State University School of Medicine
New Orleans, Louisiana
Degree: Medical Doctor
- Internship/Residency: Christus-St. Joseph Hospital
Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Texas Association of Ob/Gyns
- Texas Medical Association
- Harris County Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- Christian Medical Society
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Methodist West Houston Hospital
Dr. Nichole Cole was voted as the "BEST" Obstetrician/Gynecologist in Katy, for 2014!
Click here to download our patient forms.
You will need to have the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your system to view this document. Download the Reader by clicking on the Acrobat icon below.